My company is implementing a new Filenet document archiving system on AIX.
The problem this is going to give is that it stores the data in an Oracle
database and this is stored on one large raw logical volume. This is going
to start at 200GB and will grow to 2 TB. Even at 200 GB its going to be
slow to backup as it will have to be a full volume backup and I can't see a
way to multistream this to more than one drive. I'm not sure if we can use
the Oracle database agent to back this up at document level. Any advice is
much appreciated.

Mark