Hi  *sm,

         We are running  ADSM 3.1.2.57  on AIX on 4.3.2 Stk9710 library, dlt drive.
We are in the process of migrating to *sm 3.7 & Aix 4.3.3

Lotus Notes(R5) running on WinNT, scheduled to backup daily.
We are not using Notes agent.

The Notes backup has gradually been taking longer over the last few
months.
The scheduled backup continued into the afternoon.

What we notice is that the drive (say e$)has about 65 G capacity and is
ONLY half full.
It therefore should be backing up about 30G. But NO, it is backing up
about 60G.
This is the case for all our Lotus Notes Servers.
The Notes are using Tivoli 3.7 client version.

We are seeing 2 sessions going for each Notes node that are backing up
But we have checked that only one scheduler running per node. One session is idle or
sending
very little data. We are seeing only one session for other NT servers.
Also we see the following-
ANR2576W An attempt was made to update an event record for
           a scheduled operation which has already been executed -
            multiple client schedulers may be active for node
            CBRNOTES03.

I have logged a call for Tivoli software support but any suggestions will
be gladly accepted and
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Raymond Chao