Run TSO in batch to execute the TSO ADMIN client.

This is very scrappily documented, at least in ADSM 3.1 manuals.  You get
started with
Chapter 3 of the Admin Reference, but plenty of details come from other
places.
 For example;
-    difference between specifying files by dsname or ddname I picked up
from the
unrelated section on 'DMSERV RESTORE DB',
-    DCB requirements for output file I found from error messages when I
guessed
wrong - has to be V/VB, minimum LRECL 84, can't be a SYSOUT file (because
it gets
opened for input?).

Here is a sample which works for me:

//*
//ADSM     EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01,REGION=64M
//STEPLIB  DD  DSN=SYS1.ADSM.LINKLIB,DISP=SHR
//DSCLANG  DD  DSN=SYS1.ADSM.SANSMSG(ANSMENU),DISP=SHR
//DSCOPT   DD  DSN=SYLU.ADSMSAP.TSOADMIN.OPTIONS,DISP=SHR
//OUTPUT   DD  DSN=A4614.ADSMSAP.TAPES.CSV,
//          UNIT=SYSDA,DISP=(NEW,PASS),
//          SPACE=(CYL,(1,1)),DCB=(RECFM=VB,LRECL=250,BLKSIZE=25000)
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSPRT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSTERM  DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSUDUMP DD  SYSOUT=*
//*
//SYSTSIN  DD  *
DSMADMC / -ID=ADSMREPORTER -PASSWORD=PASSWORD -COMMA MACRO DD:INPUT
/*
//INPUT    DD  *
QUERY VOLUME * STG=9840TAPE F=D              >> DD:OUTPUT
QUERY VOLUME * STG=9840OFFS F=D              >> DD:OUTPUT
QUERY VOLUME * STG=OFFSITE  F=D              >> DD:OUTPUT
/*

Good luck,
Geoff Fitzhardinge
Australian Gas Light Company