Thanks to al of you that have responded. I appreciate the help. Actually
thanks to Goeff's response I got the process worked out.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Sheppard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Running and redirecting o

---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 10-20-00  08:31  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Running and redirecting o

Use the 'redirection' characters >, >>, and | (greater than, double
greater than, and vertical bar) to:

  1. Write a new file, or overwrite an existing on.
  2. Append to an existing file.
  3. Direct output to a program.

Documented on page 18 of the 3.7 TSM for MVS and OS/390 Administrator's
Reference.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)_581_9668