Hi gurus

I'm tying to dig down the manuals and set up archiving.

I sat up a Archive pool primary, disk + tape and a copy archive pool, tape.

I'm just wondering now the following,

When i do an Archive it will go to the Primary stg pool and then it will be
copied to the Copy stgpool and tapes goes offsite.
Lets say I do this once a month. Also lets say that I will keep the archives for
10 years, 3650 days.
Will my primary stgpool that I use for archiving keep all the archives? If thats
the case is there any way to delete them so my stgpool don't grow over its
limits?

My aim really is just to be able to archive data and put it in a vault for a #
of years.

Henrik Hansson
Nomafa AB

Tel + 46 35 14 73 00
Fax + 46 35 14 73 99
Web; www.nomafa.com
Mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch)