From: Maria Paz Gimeno
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/08/2000 5:17:29 PM
Subject: Re: BACKUPSET DELETE PROBLEM

Ruddy,
Your workaround did not work for me.
When I deleted the backup set the tapes were already in the library, but
they remained in private state,
and the command to change to scratch didn't succeed.
The tape wan't change status because the volhistory entry was not
removed.
Could you change the status of the tapes from private to scratch?
Thanks
Maria