From: Fred Johanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 6:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Client ver 3.7.2 - no SA software

I've also kept my gui alive for these reasons, plus the ability to filter
requests and backtrack.  Changing copygroup settings in a domain is a few
clicks on a limited list in the gui with a much easier return to your
starting point.  The only fans of the WebAdmin around here are those who
have never used the gui.