Hi Andre,
make sure that backint is in your path such that backfm can find it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Matthias Kubik

Check out our homepage at http://www.de.ibm.com/entwicklung/esd
or http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/data_protect_sap/

*******    AIX - No Limits *******

"Jennings, Andre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/14/2000 06:33:22 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>