From: Lawrence Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 7:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Exclude List

Hi:
This got me when I was reinstalling the service for the scheduled backups
and had to point to a directory path that included 'program files'. You need
to use the MS-DOS name that does not include spaces. Click down to the
directory with spaces, select the directory, right click and select
properties, see / use the MS-DOS name.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/05/00 10:40AM >>>
Hello All - I was wondering in the NT environment, how you write up an
exclude list for folders that contain a space.

We could easily rename these folders, however, it would involve also
changing names within various programs. Some, of course, are for Windows,
therefore, those names cannot be changed.

Therefore, how do I write up a folder name that contains spaces in the
exclusion list - <ex: Program files>?

Thanks

Terry