We are running TSM 3.7.3.0 and trying to complete a large restore from over the
weekend which had to be restarted last night due to a hardware problem.  It  is my
understanding that restore requests will only use one tape drive for mounting restore
volumes.  My boss is asking if there is a way to make the restore use more of the
drives.  I've already suggested breaking up the restore into multiple commands.  I was
unable to find documentation that each restore session would only use one drive.   Can
anyone verify this (for my boss) or tell me how to make a restore session use more
than one drive at a time, if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Louis J. Wiesemann                                             502-852-8952