I'm just looking for any guesstimates anyone might have for the throughput we might
"expect" to see restoring a Netware 3.1.08 client with a TSM 3.7.3.0 OS/390 server.
This is over a 100M ethernet with 3490 tape robot on the server.  We have split the
restore up over 4 sessions and have disabled any other TSM processing while we run the
restore.

We are seeing about 1.2G an hour actual data being restored.  Can anyone say whether
this is about what we should expect?  I have been in contact with Tivoli and tuned the
client and server options per their instructions.  I was wondering if anyone had any
idea if this seems a reasonable rate.

Thanks for any input.

Louis J. Wiesemann                                             502-852-8952