Hi everyone!

Has anyone been able to get around the html pop up window when scripting the
installation for Windows NT?  Also, the number of re-boots required? I have
someone in our NT group doing the scripting for me and he is having trouble
with these areas.  If you have ideas or even a sample script that you would
be willing to share, I would really appreciate it.

Do you know what the switches mean that are for installation?  /v and /qn

Thanks,

Brenda Collins,
Storage Management
Phone: 651-848-5808
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer:  "The views, opinions and judgements expressed in this message
are solely those of the author.  The message contents have not been reviewed
or approved by West Group."