I am trying to backup a Netware 5.1 server using ADSM 4.01a.  I am
receiving the following error messaged while using the sched option and the
incremental option

  error message in the dsmsched.log  ANS1301E Server detected system error

error message in the dsmerror.log     cuSignOnResp: Server rejected
session; result code: 53
01/16/2001 08:03:21 (TSA500.NLM 5.3 259) This program cannot allocate a
directory handle.
01/16/2001 08:03:21 ANS1076E *** Directory path not found ***

I have not been able to find out much information from the Tivoli web
site.  Does anyone have any idea what I should be looking for?  I have
tried increasing the maximum number of directory handles but this has not
helped.

Thanks,

Lorrie
Lorrie J. Marnell
Network Operations Manager
College of Human Ecology
G85 MVR Hall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
607-255-8877
http://www.human.cornell.edu/Admin/CSG/home.html
"That which does not kill me makes me stronger"