From: Mike Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Custom dsm.opt in Client v4.1.2

Hi Wayne, Arthur, and others having this problem.,

This is a bug in 4.1.2 and will be fixed in an upcoming ptf.   An apar will
or recently has been opened on this although I'm not sure on the number.
Installshield installscript custom actions were causing other problems and
so they were removed and replaced with other methods.  The support for
custom options was accidentally removed in the process.    The feature will
be reinstated soon.

Along these lines we're working on improved w2k group policy support and
windows rollout issues in general.  I'm interested in profiling some
customer sites who are doing this type of thing on w2k.  If you would like
to provide this type of input please e-mail me directly with a description
of your environment and rollout strategy.

Best Regards,

Mike Collins
Tivoli Storage Manager Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]