I have just been made aware that I should be backing up the directory structure for my
Novell servers separately and I have few questions.  I have reviewed the documentation
about the dirmc option.

Is there some way to calculate the size of the storage pool I should use for this
management class?  I have no idea how large to make it.  I don't plan to define a next
pool because I want it to stay on disk.

Also, how is this affected by previous backups that have been run without the dirmc
option?  Will a new incremental backup with the option backup the entire structure to
the new storage pool or will some of it still be retained with the previous backups.

Is there somewhere besides the Admin Guide, Admin Reference, and Novell client manuals
that I can find more documentation on this?

Thanks for any help.

Louis J. Wiesemann                                             502-852-8952