From: Coles, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 1:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Backupsets vs. copy storage pools

I am in the process of defining an offsite tape library to my TSM 4.1 for
OS/390 server. I have a simple question as to whether I should use
BACKUPSETs or copy storage pools for my creating my offsite data. I do not
have the DRM module but the data at the remote site will be for DR purposes.

Any all help will be greatly appreciated.
Peter Coles
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
805-545-4237