We have 5 Novell 4.1 servers which we backup nightly. In the dsm.opt file I
have a domain statement as follows:
"DOMAIN NDS".  I also have tried "DOMAIN Server Specific Information",
"DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL", and "DOMAIN NDS ALL-LOCAL". None of these give me
statistics for server specific information.

All volumes and the NDS from the master and replica's backup with statistics
in the last backup start date/time, days since last backup started, last
backup completion date/time, and days since last backup completed fields.
The Server Specific Information has blanks in these fields. Does anyone know
why?

Lee Fletcher
Network Project Integrator
AmerenUE Callaway Plant