Sorry if this is an FAQ, I've spent a bit of time looking but haven't found
a definitive answer.

Is this possible:

TSM 3.7.x on Solaris
   connected to
SAN switch (don't know what model, but assume it's a supported one)
   connected to
StorageTek PowderHorn (9840 drives, ACSLS controlled)

>From a quick look at the Redbook (Using Tivoli Storage Manager in a SAN
environment), SCSI libraries are supported from TSM 3.7 onwards, but I can't
find any mention of ACSLS.

Has anyone done it?  Tried it and failed?

This is the configuration I am expected to implement, and I don't have much
experience of SANs, so any hand-holding would be appreciated.

--
Lesley Walker
Unix Engineering, EDS New Zealand