tsm: TSM>select volume_name,node_name from volumeusage where node_name='MEDRS1'g
         roup by volume_name,node_name

VOLUME_NAME            NODE_NAME
------------------     ------------------
MED200                 MEDRS1
MED201                 MEDRS1
MED251                 MEDRS1
MED254                 MEDRS1
MED255                 MEDRS1
MED260                 MEDRS1
MED261                 MEDRS1
MED501                 MEDRS1
MED506                 MEDRS1
MED507                 MEDRS1
MED511                 MEDRS1
MED513                 MEDRS1

:-)  :-)    thanks ...  Is it showing me offsite (Copypool) tapes in this query ?

Maria Paz Gimeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/28/2001 12:14:39 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>