Answer from dsmc:
  dsmc h
  39
Explanation: Server media mount not possible. The server timed out
waiting
for a mount of an offline volume.

System Action: File skipped.

User Response: Retry later when server volumes can be mounted.

The server couldn't mount a tape and reached a timeout waiting for it.
Look at the server log for the reason. Perhaps all drives are in use or
you have no scratch volume in the library or not enough scratch volumes
in your storage pool.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Bernhard Unold