Also give thought to "Is there enough time allocated to reclamation?"
Do a scan of the actlog to make sure there isn't something preventing
successfull offsite reclamation.  An onsite tape with errors or in
unavailable status will play havoc with reclamations both offsite and
onsite.

                    Jim Taylor
                    <jtaylor@ENLO        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    GIX.COM>             cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Offsite tapes expiration
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RIST.EDU>

                    03/13/01
                    01:26 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

You state that you are running reclamation.  What is the reclamation
threshold on your offsite copypool being set to?  Check the status of your
offsite tapes.  If the Pct Util for a volume is less than that of your
reclamation threshold, those volumes should be reclaimed(emptied) when you
run the reclamation.  If the Pct Util of your tapes is not changing then
nothing is being expired.

Jim