From: Andrew Pearce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 4:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: System Objects for Windows

Brenda,

We schedule  NTbackup to backup the Windows 2000 System State to disk and
then pick this up as a file via TSM. Not particularly elegant, but as a
short term fix it meets our requirements. You obviuosly need to be familar
with a recovery process that incorparates NTbackup  to do this. I've heard
that the inactive system objects issue may be addressed in the next release
of the client (4.2) - certainly hope so - can anyone confirm this?

Andrew Pearce
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Collins, Brenda"
                    <Brenda.Collins@WEST        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    GROUP.COM>                  cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist        Subject:     System Objects
for Windows
                    Stor Manager"
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    20/03/2001 03:51 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

Has anyone implemented a solution they would be willing to share that will
keep copies of inactive system objects?

Brenda Collins,
Storage Solutions Group
Phone: 651-848-5808
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer:  "The views, opinions and judgements expressed in this message
are solely those of the author.  The message contents have not been
reviewed
or approved by West Group."