We are running 3.7.3 server on OS/390.  On one of our NetWare servers running client
level 4.1.1 we wanted to start collocating a filespace we were not collocating before.
 I defined a new management class and backup copygroup for it.  I pointed the
copygroup to new storage pools (a disk pool migrating to a tape pool).  I formatted
and defined volumes for the disk pool.  I activated the policyset with the new
management class.  I had the NetWare people update the backup to use an include naming
the new management class.  But when the backup runs it does not use the new management
class.  Nothing gets written to the new storage pools.  The logs for the backup don't
show any problems that I can relate to this.  I have reviewed the documentation and
the list archives but have not found anything additional I need to do.  Am I missing
something?  Does anyone have suggestions for where to look.

Thanks for any ideas.

Louis J. Wiesemann                                             502-852-8952