Hi Mark,

1) when issuing q logvol f=d, you see the main and copy volumes.

just delete the copy vols as normal volumes. In your case, it seems your
copy vols are damaged ...

adsm > del logvol h:\tsmdata\log_copy.dsm

If you can't do this, do a FULL backup db before, it will free some locks on
the log,

2) define a new log vol different size (say sizeof(log3)+10), extend log
with new size
then reduce log of sizeof(log3) and delete the log3.dsm vol. TSM will copy
the pages to the new volume

2bis) try to vary off the corrupted volume if you can ont delete it (you
must had a second one before varying
off the first one)

3) You can also stop TSM and do a dsmserv auditdb (but it could be VERY
long) depending
on your TSM DB size

Rv