From: Steven Chaba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Moving to new hardware

One other item I forgot to mention: I laid out different logical volumes for
my
disk pools, with different sizes and such on the new server. The test copy
of
the database didn't seem too happy with that, even though they had the same
names, so before I did the final move of the database and logs, I migrated
all
the data off the disk pools and deleted all the disk volumes, then defined
the
new ones where I wanted them on the new server.