Hi.

I am tring to install a Qualstar 4440 library, which has 4 drives, and
40 slots, the server is TSM 4.1.3 on Solaris 8, i chaned the drivers in
/usr/kernel/drv to reflect the new ID's of the tapes, and robot.

I removed and added the mt and lb drivers with rem_drv and add_drv.

When i define the library everything seems fine, but when i want to
define the drives, i get an "invalid element" message, according to the
manual in the Tsm web site, the elemets are 500 and going up, and
another Qualstar library with 2 tapes and 20 slots works just right.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Marco.

begin:vcard
n:Supino;Marco
tel;cell:972-54-983653
tel;fax:972-9-9509118
tel;work:972-9-9708721
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.innoveda.com
org:Innoveda Ltd.;System
adr:;;8 Hasadnaot st.;Herzlia;;46728;Israel
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-31296