Hi  Gerold

several hints about your creeping server :

- split your ONLY dbvol (10 gig) into several smaller volumes on differents
disks
- backup your DB more regularly (you will loose 650 MB of DB data in case of
crash !)
- Win NT 4 prefers TCPWINDOWSSIZE = 48 (16*3) rather than 63
- If your DB is on a RADI5 vol, you will loose in perf. => move it to a
raid0 volume
  and use the TSM mirroring facility instead of WNT / RAID5 one
- up to 100 concurrent sessions seems a bit too much for a single PIII 600,
even if
  your % SCHEDULED SESSION is 50
- what's your disk config, how many, speed, size ?

rv