From: Kelli Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Extremely Slow Archives TSM 3.7.4

Since upgrading to TSM 3.7.4 running on AIX 4.3.2, the archive process of an
AIX box (the only thing we archive) has become extremely slow.  It starts
out o.k. but then starts crawling to the point that only 4-5 gig has been
archived in about 3 - 4 hours.  We have spoken with support 3 times, ran the
CLEAN ARCHDIR command which continues to show a high number of duplicates
and not referenced items each time it is run.  Does anyone have any
experience with this problem?  It has really become critical as we have not
had a good archive in 3 mos!

Thanks,
Kelli Jones
Chesterfield County IST
Chesterfield, VA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
 annotations on 04/20/01 09:34:57
-
The origin of this electronic mail message was the Internet.
Bestfoods Baking cannot validate the authenticity
of the sender and therefore cannot be held accountable
for any content within.

"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
 annotations on 04/20/01 12:48:01
This message may contain confidential and trade secret information of Bestfoods
Baking, and be subject to the Economic Espionage Act of 1996. For recipient's use
only. If you have received this message in error, please delete immediately, and alert
the sender.