I'm running TSM server 6.3.3.0, TSM for VE 7.1.0.1.

Jim Schneider

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Robert
Ouzen
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:05 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Versions

Hello all

A quick question , if my TSM server version is 7.1.6.0  can it possible to
upgrade my TSM for VE to 7.1.6.2 ???

Or I need before to upgrade my TSM Server version to 7.1.7.0 before ?

T.I.A Regards

Robert

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.