From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 10:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Windows Nt clients using subfilebackup option

Hi,
        we are very much interested to use subfilebackup option for .PST
files on Netware discs.
        These .PST files (archives from Exchange) grow every day and get
full backed-up every day, even for small appends. Does anybody knows if the
subfile technique will be usable for Netware clients or is it only for
remote clients ?

        Thanks,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.

"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
 annotations on 04/27/01 11:04:03
-
The origin of this electronic mail message was the Internet.
Bestfoods Baking cannot validate the authenticity
of the sender and therefore cannot be held accountable
for any content within.

"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
 annotations on 04/27/01 13:13:46
This message may contain confidential and trade secret information of Bestfoods
Baking, and be subject to the Economic Espionage Act of 1996. For recipient's use
only. If you have received this message in error, please delete immediately, and alert
the sender.