From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Hans
Christian Riksheim
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 12:21 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [EXT] [ADSM-L] VMFolder in VMware backups

WARNING: This email originated from outside of the organization. Exercise
caution when viewing attachments, clicking links, or responding to requests.

Any tip to include any sub folder? I have always believed they were included
but now I see they are not. Not sure if this behavior has changed with
versions. Not helping that the documentation tells nothing about this very
important matter and turning yet another simple thing into a research project.

Hans C. Riksheim
For more information on Nutrien's email policy or to unsubscribe, click here:
https://www.nutrien.com/important-notice
Pour plus de renseignements sur la politique de courrier électronique d’Nutrien
ou pour vous désabonnez, cliquez ici : https://www.nutrien.com/avis-important