From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Zoltan
Forray
Sent: dinsdag 28 augustus 2018 17:58
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Sessionsecurity challenge again

I am sure glad you and others are working out the "challenges" with
sessionsecurity/TLS/SSL.  We are still stuck at 7.1.7.x until we complete get
off the client web interface (deprecated with 7.1.8/8.1.2) and don't look
forward to these "challenges" once we upgrade all of our servers.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 11:40 AM Loon, Eric van (ITOPT3) - KLM <
eric-van.l...@klm.com> wrote:

> Hi guys!
> I'm struggling (again) with the sessionsecurity issue in our 7.1.9 server.
> I have a client node which is in fact a node which moves around in a
> cluster. So sometime the node is on one cluster node active, the next
> time on the other one. Each time the node switches to the other
> server, the session is rejected by the TSM server:
>
> ANR0428W Session 70698 for node YS001LP9-SQL (TDP MSSQL Win64) refused
> - client is down-level with this server version. (SESSION: 70698)
>
> Once the node is updated and set to transitional it's working again,
> until it switches to the other node and there it fails with the same
> error. What is the proper way to solve this issue?
> Thanks for any help in advance!
> Kind regards,
> Eric van Loon
> Air France/KLM Storage Engineering
> For information, services and offers, please visit our web site:
> http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
> confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
> If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the
> e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
> that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly
> prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
> error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this
> message.
>
> Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or
> its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
> transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay
> in receipt.
> Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal
> Dutch
> Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with
> registered number 33014286

*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator Xymon Monitor
Administrator VMware Administrator Virginia Commonwealth University UCC/Office
of Technology Services www.ucc.vcu.edu zfor...@vcu.edu - 804-828-4807 Don't be
a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will never use email
to request that you reply with your password, social security number or
confidential personal information. For more details visit
http://phishing.vcu.edu/
e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286