Zoltan,
Here is the info on the LACP issue. I recently ran into it during a
firmware/OneFS upgrade.
Be advised that there is a fix for it, it may be helpful to reference the topic
in OneFS release notes. This example is 8.0.0.7:
https://emcservice.force.com/CustomersPartners/kA5f1000000L0KCCA0  .

In OneFS 8.0.0.6, 8.0.1.2, 8.1.0.2, and 8.1.1.1, when some of the ports of a
lagg interface in LACP mode go down with other ports still active, OneFS treats
the lagg interface as down with No Carrier status.  If this lagg is the only
interface for front end network, connection to the node from outside the
cluster will be lost.

These are the possible options for this upgrade:

1.  Postpone the upgrade until the next Maintenance Release is available, which
will resolve this issue.

2.  Remove LACP as an interim step and proceed with the scheduled upgrade. A
patch will be made available in the near future at which time you can re-enable
LACP.

3.   Proceed with the upgrade inclusive of LACP configuration, taking into
consideration the potential connectivity issues, being aware of the risk of
DU... not recommended.

I initially put the upgrade on hold and they recently notified me that code
addressing the issue had been released, we completed the upgrade and so far
there have been no issues.
If your Isilon is vulnerable to the issue it should surface in the pre-upgrade
assessment.

Rick Adamson

Information Technology
Southeastern Grocers LLC