We are running Solaris 10, Oracle 11.2.4 on a Sparc server, under Solaris zones.
The latest SP client for that environment is 7.1.8.3, for doing backups of
regular files.
We haven’t been able to install the 8.1.0 ISP for databases, since it is
incompatible with her 7.1.8.3 SP client software.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ray