One more thing worth noting is this flash for servers and storage agents
running on AIX (this is AIX only):

   https://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=ibm10737117

I mention it here for the group's awareness. But the flash is specific to
AIX, and is not relevant to Linux or other non-AIX platforms.

Regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | stor...@us.ibm.com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 2018-10-25