Hi,

Am 30.10.18 um 18:52 schrieb Colin Dawson:
> Hi Hans, Stefan, and everyone,
>
> Spectrum Protect development has identified this issue.  The 8.1.6.0
> servers can fail to read from sequential media storage pools under some
> circumstances.  Please contact IBM support and an efix can be provided
> which resolves this issue.  The 8.1.6.0 code will be replaced on the FTP
> site and FixCentral with a patched version, this is expected to be updated
> before the end of the week.  And the 8.1.6.0 version in PPA will be
> updated in the next couple weeks as well.

We had the same issue after upgrade from 8.1.5.100 to 8.1.6.0 with the
ANR1330E and ANR1331E errors. We installed efix 6.1.6.006 which was
supposed to fix the issue, but it doesn't.

Support told us to do and audit volume on all affected volumes after the
restart with the efix. After that a backup stg or a space reclamation
would show the same errors as before.

Regards
Christoph

(For Colin: See Case TS001523391)