We are performing lots of upgrade scenarios on a test server to find
compatibility errors/issues.

After upgrading from 7.1.9 to 8.1.2.000, started seeing these errors in the
actlog:

2018-11-05, 08:41:08 ANR0150E Failed to open Node T-ISILON-TS-CONSULTANTS.
There was an error decrypting the Node password. (SESSION: 14702)
2018-11-05, 08:41:09 ANR0150E Failed to open Node T-ISILON-SOMADFS1_OB.
There was an error decrypting the Node password. (SESSION: 14703)

Search for the error message leads to this apar/fix but can't see how it
applies since all we did was upgrade the server, not change the OS???????

https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT22234

Anybody else see this/have more details on the problem?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator