Using TSM for VE, if you don't back it up again the data is still there.  I had
to contact a user for permissions to delete a 2-year old backup.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Lee,
Gary
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 2:20 PM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] saving a vm backup past server destruction

I have a request to save the final backup of a vm for a period of time after
the vm itself disappears.

Normally, I would move a node to a management class which specified save last
version forever.

Since tsm for ve treats each vm as a filespace, how do I accomplish this?

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.