From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Skylar
Thompson
Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2019 6:10 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] dsm.sys question

Hi Rick,

I'm not aware of a mechanism that allows one to do that with dsmc/dsm.sys, but
Puppet does have the ability to include arbitrary lines in a file, either via a
template or directly in a rule definition.

Another option would be to use server-side client option sets:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSGSG7_7.1.1/com.ibm.itsm.srv.doc/t_mgclinod_mkclioptsets.html

These options mirror what can be set in dsm.sys, and can either be overridden
by the client, or enforced by the server.

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skyl...@u.washington.edu)
-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. You should immediately delete the message
if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this email by
mistake please delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or
disclose its content to anyone.

This electronic communication may contain general financial product advice but
should not be relied upon or construed as a recommendation of any financial
product. The information has been prepared without taking into account your
objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the Product
Disclosure Statement relating to the financial product and consult your
financial adviser before making a decision about whether to acquire, hold or
dispose of a financial product.

For further details on the financial product please go to http://www.bt.com.au

Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.