Thanks Skylar.

I noticed it was possible to inactive by running "tdpsqlc inactivate <db>"
but the problem from our TSM side is that we don't notice these things and
doing regular investigations into this matter is a chore. Wondered if there
could be some settings or other tricks to automate this.

Regards,

Hans Chr.