Yes, there are instructions nominally for Windows Server 2016 and Windows
10, that will also work for Windows Server 2019. Please refer to the
"launching pad" page (linked below) which has links to separate documents
for (a) best practices for backing up Windows, (b) creating WinPE recovery
media, and (c) Using the WinPE recovery media to do the restore.

A slight improvement on usability, or so I think, in that a script for
creating the WinPE build media is provided with (b). See the information at
the bottom of the "Before you begin" section of that page.

The "script" actually consists of two Windows batch files: the main script
and an "auxiliary" script (I call it an "exit") that is called by the main
script where you can add code to inject custom drivers into the image.
Please be sure to read the top of the script that explains how to use it,
beginning with the comment "READ ME CAREFULLY", along with the example code
you can use as a model.

Note: Make sure the two scrips mentioned above are located in the same
directory. The scripts must also reside on the same drive as the downloaded
client package (though the package does not have to be in the same
directory as the scripts). This latter issue is a bug that I plan to fix in
a forthcoming update.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager/page/Guidelines%20for%20Backup%20and%20Recovery%20of%20Microsoft%20Windows%20Server%202016%20and%20Microsoft%20Windows%2010

Regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | stor...@us.ibm.com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 2019-08-06