Hi Eric,

No inbound deduplication on the clients and right now for the existing 6
nodes there is a total of 2TB of occupancy and we do not expect much if any
growth.

---
Zoltan Forray
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator
VMware Administrator
Xymon Monitor Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services