From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Rick Adamson
Sent: donderdag 4 juni 2020 23:31
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Ideal storage solution for SP and SP+ ???

What storage solution is at the top of your list for Spectrum Protect and
Spectrum Protect Plus?

I am a former a Data Domain abuser who (regretfully) moved to EMC Isilon and
now looking for the best possible replacement.
Usable storage requirement of somewhere in the neighborhood of 500+ tb.

Operation protects roughly 2,100 clients. About 75% VMware VMs and SQL with a
scattering of AIX hosting DB2 & Oracle.

Currently primarily protected using Spectrum Protect servers using BA, TDP, and
SP4VE but looking to migrate all possible operations to Spectrum Protect Plus.

At this time the plan would be to retain only the most recent (active) data at
our production facility on high performing storage to provide quick recovery
then using replicate inactive data to our DR facility to be offloaded to
Spectrum Protect servers and/or cloud.

All feedback and advice welcome. Thanks !

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This electronic message contains information from
Southeastern Grocers, Inc and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable Law. This message may not be read,
used, distributed, forwarded, reproduced or stored by any other than the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and
notify the sender.
e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286