From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Loon, Eric
van (ITOP NS) - KLM
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:15 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] isp replication and automatic failover for backup to
target server

Hi Stefan,

I have also talked about this feature with a server architect from IBM during
the SP Symposium in Germany, last year. Backup is almost as vital as backup (at
least for databases), so failover for backup would be a great enhancement. He
told me it's on the roadmap, but definitely not in the near future.

Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
Air France/KLM Storage & Backup