Paul,
TSM 6.3 was a challenging time for TSM reporting. Most likely TSM Operational
Reporting v5.5 was used.
Version 6.3 had the Tivoli Monitoring component but was not well received by
most admins.
Instead there was a documented process to modify the TSM Operational reporting
from version 5.5 to work under version 6.3, it basically consisted on
replacement of certain XML files.
Unfortunately I do not have the exact process, or xml files, perhaps someone
else can assist if you need it.

However if you were already receiving the reports it should be installed and
configured somewhere, you just need to find where.
You should have a server, most likely windows based that has the operational
reporting installed, it was managed using the Microsoft Management Console
(MMC).
Open the MMC, you should see the Operational Reporting in the management tree,
if not you will need to add the snap-in using the menu option and configure it.

Assuming the MMC already has it configured, expand the tree to locate the
backup server, bring up the server properties, and alter the configuration as
needed.
It's been a long time so some of this is getting a little fuzzy, if it was me I
would of course plan for an upgrade soon.
Hope this is helpful.....

Thank you,
-Rick Adamson