Just discovered another, possibly related issue.  We decided to try the
reporting option to create/send as Excel XLS but the resultant .xls file
can't be opened by Excel on a desktop nor my Samsung smartphone in either
Excel or Office nor Google Sheets.

--
visit http://phishing.vcu.edu/
<https://adminmicro2.questionpro.com>