Thank you Sarav! :-)

--
Sasa Drnjevic
www.srce.unizg.hr/en/

On 16.12.2020. 5:33, Saravanan Palanisamy wrote:
Hi Sasa

Delete batch was set to Low priority and it has helped us to address the issue.
Still working with dev team for apar details.

Setopt repldeletepriority Low

Regards
Sarav
+65 9857 8665

On 8 Dec 2020, at 5:46 AM, Sasa Drnjevic <sasa.drnje...@srce.hr> wrote:

Hi Sarav.

Thanks for the info.

Could you please just send some link or more info on the setting or a fix
version if it is a fix.

Tnx - Regards,

--
Sasa Drnjevic