Hi Del,

there have been some fixes for 8.1.10, so your company provided the eFix 8.1.10-114. As some of them also affects 8.1.11-000: when will you releasa a regular fix for 8.1.11?

e.g. the bug which prohibited the restore of the dsmkey is fixed with 8.1.19-200, but still exits in 8.1.11-0 :-(

thanks & best
Bjørn

Del Hoobler wrote:
Hi Eric,

The answer is always "it depends".

Since 8.1.10.200 comes out after 8.1.11 ... it is possible that there are
things in 8.1.10.200 that are planned for an 8.1.11.100.

We only put out a .100, .200, etc if there are critical fixes. We will put
them in an n-1 level, and sometimes even an n-2.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 02/15/2021
11:19:42 AM: