Hi Del,

We use Solaris Sparc, and it was clear for me that this is fully supported
until the end of this year, but what happens if a newer OS release will
come next year and the client will not work anymore, please.

I got the information from the support team that we can buy extended
support, but this means more in case of a failure they will try to help,
but there will be no development on this client anymore....

It might be wrong, but with this statement, I cannot backup production data
anymore.

thanks

regards

<http://www.verizon.com>

*Michael Stahlberg*
Engineer IV Consultant - Network Eng & Ops
Server & Services Management International -* Global Operations | Verizon*
Wireline Network
Tel: +49 231 972 0 | Cell: +49 231 972 0