Hi Zoltan,

Here is the statement with regards to file systems that are not directly
tested:

... NFS backups are supported, but the backups include only standard POSIX
metadata (access permissions, creation date, and so on). For more
information about backing up NFS file systems, see Backup network file
systems.

Source:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/spectrum-protect/8.1.12?topic=linux-file-system-acl-support

You can then see more details here about "Backup network file systems":

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/spectrum-protect/8.1.12?topic=data-backup-network-file-systems

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 05/06/2021
09:12:54 AM:

> From: Zoltan Forray <zfor...@vcu.edu>
> To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
> Date: 05/06/2021 09:13 AM
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] Lustre filesystem
> Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>
>
> Our HPC folks just put up a new Centos server with a 2PB Lustre
filesystem (
> INVALID URI REMOVED
> u=https-3A__www.lustre.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-

siA1ZOg&r=0hq2JX5c3TEZNriHEs7Zf7HrkY2fNtONOrEOM8Txvk8&m=VFvGP3tXnrfyplDMBXLnqRoWSI_ZRil-